Tuesday, January 12, 2010

So long Australia!

The morning that we had to leave Australia came way too quickly. I think both Pratt and I were a little sad when we had to say goodbye, to each other and to this amazing country, at the airport. The highest praise that I can give this experience actually came from Jaime about halfway through the trip. She looked at me as we were walking around somewhere and said that she had not, for even one single minute, thought about what has happening back in America or wished that she was there. I couldn't have agreed more. We were so present in every single second of this amazing experience that it truly made for the trip of a lifetime! Can't wait to go back!

*Because of my sunburn and the fact that I was dressed as a homeless person for my long flight home, I would not allow Jaime to take one last picture at the airport. What a jerk I am. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment